Friday, January 5, 2007

Creation: Lovey Kissy Mushy Stuff

Wellllllll, apparently Valentines is around the corner and now'd be a good time to start thinking about creations to sell for the *special* day. So, I thought I would try my hand at lovey dovey versions of the recent baby girl card I made.

I have listed some on etsy and will be listing the rest of them tomorrow.

I've also made a couple of plush toy / pin cushions (whatever you'd like to use them for)... I really love the flame version.

I have a list of other things I'd like to make and add to my shop, but I guess we'll see how much spare time I have after the number one priority in my life at the moment... my little boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the name of the collection, and they look great, I love the pin cushions.

I have very boring hair, no orange beehives for me. I wouldn't even know how to create one (other than with felt)