Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tagged again...

OK - the last time I was tagged, I disclosed 5 things about myself that I otherwise would never have mentioned in my blog... now I've gotta disclose 7 things... gosh darnit.

I was tagged by Anna Laura, and the rules are:

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself

• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog

• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I love gourmet (read: gor-met) beer. Some of my favourites are Coopers, Newcastle Brown, Mountain Goat and Hoegaarden.

2. I will own a Hotrod or muscle car one day, I will.

3. I love dark chocolate, milk chocolate is good and white chocolate is me being desperate.

4. I prefer red wine to white or champagne.

5. I used to draw Smurfs when I was about six while watching them on tele.

6. I have a Fez and a smoking monkey. They were gifts for my gallery (read #7)

7. I own a gallery decked out as a tropical paradise.

Another 7 people huh? OK, Welcome onboard Phil, Laura, CherryRocket, Crumpart, FlyingSouth, Blossom's Special Orange, and ... 6 will do for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh I love Hoegaarden. When I was an exchange student in Belgium it was my "signature" beer.