Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just like a kid in a candy store

Other than Bunnings, the other stores I get excited over and spend way too much time & money at, are Spotlight and any scrap booking store. I tend to not only buy things that I need, but may need in the future. This helps tremendously when I am creating things and I have stuff “on hand” all the time. The other fun yet somewhat annoying thing is to work out how to store all of these accumulated items… neatly, cheaply, functionally and as a bonus – creatively.

I found cheap storage jars that fit all of these descriptions at Ikea – which now brings me full circle - as Ikea is another place I love to spend way too much time & money at!

2 comments:

Cherry Rockette said...

awww, your kid is so cute!! i love the jeans. and his cheeky smile.

oooh, those jars look new. ikea ahoy me harties, weekend pilaging adventures must be had...arrr

LBA said...

I love Bunnings and Ikea too.

Ask my 2yr old where he might want to go in the car, and he always yells out "Bunnings!". One of his first words, I believe ....

;)