Monday, January 22, 2007

The places we craft - 50s retro house

I think crafting can be done almost anywhere - the lounge room couch, the dining table, the car, a 50s retro house...

I have found out, now that I have a baby, crafting is the sort of hobby that is very portable and flexible. Other than book binding, which needs to be done on it's designated studio table - all the other things I create can be done almost anywhere.

Over the weekend we went to Ocean Grove (unfortunately I couldn't make it to the Rose St market to see annalaura) and I brought along my craft stuff just in case. On the way there in the car I stuck things down and the next day as the weather wasn't beach worthy - I continued to stick bits down at the place we were staying. Sweet! Very productive indeed.

Now, this place we stayed at was awesome! Just a quick glance over my blog would tell anyone that I love 50s + 60s retro. This house was the bees-knees in retro... it even had a glass float hanging at the front door!

Check this beauty out:



Crafting at Ocean Grove -
My most recent Valentine card designs...

For sale on Etsy!

2 comments:

Cherry Rockette said...

very twee, i love it.

Leigh-Ann said...

I just found your shop on Etsy from the features! Love your style! And these cards are awesome!
Great blog!!
Leigh-Ann