Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wasting valuable time

I admit it, in the past I have wasted so much time doing meaningless things. To the point of feeling guilty about spending so much time, wasting it. I’m talking about (apologies in advance if I get anyone else here hooked on this) isketch.net

My husband knows of this site and knows the sounds that come out of it when participating…. So if I’m still playing when he comes home from work, and the first thing he hears when he opens the front door is “dun1 dun2 dun3!” he knows what I’ve been up to. Instead of asking, “how was your day?” he would ask, “how long have you been on that?”

It took a few months, but I have removed this wonderful time waster from my life. No twelve step program needed, just a re-assessment of where my life was heading ;o)

PS: Thanks to my husband who mentioned I should make the ‘dun, dun duns’ a bit more musical by adding descriptive pitches to them. So who’s wasting time now???


1 low pitch
2 high pitch
3 medium pitch

No comments: