Friday, April 13, 2007

Congratulations to "The Number Plate Man"

Congrats to my husband, now known as "The Number Plate Man" (on radio's 3AW), given the recent story about the VW signature plates he purchased and VicRoads.



Yesterday was an amazing day, with 3 television channels visiting to interview him, listening to updates via radio and the news - and again today with follow ups on the story.

I think it's pretty cool though, that the area I had set up in my gallery to start video blogging paper craft projects was used as the interviewing area, and now that I've seen it on tele I know that it will look good for when I begin my video recordings ;o)



And I was also chuffed to hear compliments on my photography up on the wall by channel 10's cameraman and channel 9's cameraman!

No comments: